With POE, Dante enabled. 19"
The Xilica POE24 is a professional 24 port Gigabit PoE Switch.
The POE24 can handle data in any 10M/100M/1000M (Dante) Ethernet Network and at the same time automatically detect and power up The Xilica Mini Panels, Touch 7SM RIO2x2 and 4×4 and so on.
POE24 is the perfect solution to use for any medium- or big- size application with multiple Xilica devices..
- Support IEEE802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet; IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet; IEEE802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet; ANSI/IEEE Std 802.3 Nway self-adaption IEEE802.3x flow control
- Offer 10M/100M/1000M self-adaption RJ45 ports, and POE function
- All ports support auto reverse (Auto MDI/MDIX)
- Single POE port can offer 15.4W（30W peak)
- PoE based on IEEE802.3af Standard
- Support IEEE802.3x flow control and Backpressure half duplex flow control
- MAC address auto learning and update function
- MAC address table: 8K
- Backboard bandwidth 52G
- High-performance full load power configuration
- Support Store-and-forward data exchange and direct forwarding mode
Power and PoE
Built-in Switch Power Supply AC110-240V, 50/60HZ, max 600watt output for 24 PoE ports with status LED’s
Besides the PoE function, the Ports also supports the self-adaption RJ45 Ethernet transmission. Support Auto Reverse, Plug and Play with status LED’s
After powered up, Xilica POE 24 will be automatically initializing, and the LED indicator light is as follows:
- Except the POE indicator lights up, all indicators will be lighted up, and then die out. That means initialization is successful.
- The Power indicator will be lighted up all the time. (Note: if the LED status doesn’t conform to this, please check the power.)