- Sixteen balanced audio inputs (1/4-in TRS connectors)
- Sixteen balanced Thru connectors (TRS)
- A-Net In with four-position slot range selector switch
- Stereo Link switches for each channel pair
- Four-position gain switches (+22, +4, 0, -10dB)
- Signal present and clip LEDs per channel
The AN-16/i v.2 Input Module is used to connect up to 16 balanced line-level inputs from a console’s direct outputs, insert points, aux sends, and/or submixes to a personal mixing system or digital snake. When used alone, one AN-16/i v.2 can generate a single 16-channel A-Net signal.
The A-Net In on the AN-16/i v.2 allows multiple Pro16 input devices (including console cards, AN-16/i-M, AV-M8, and the original AN-16/i) to be connected together to generate the higher channel count Pro16e™ version of A-Net used by the A360 Personal Mixer and A320 Personal Mixer.
Compatibility Note: The Pro16e A-Net output of the AN-16/i v.2 is not compatible with the original A-16 Personal Mixer, AV-P2 Output Module, AN-16/o v.3 Output Module, and AN-16/o v.4 Output Modules with serial numbers 51162 and lower.